Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cloth diapers!

I am so anxious to get some cloth diapers tomorrow that I spent the evening researching again to make sure I'm going the right route. I'm planning on using prefolds inside of a diaper cover (like a bummis) because I'm paraniod about lots of leaks and because I can have my mom copy the bummis pattern and make super cute covers for a fraction of the price! She rocks! I just wonder how bulky they will be. I read and research everything a thousand times before I make up my mind and I think this way is the most cost effective (#1 reason for CDing) and still simple enough that Brian won't be able to complain too much about changing them! Lol.

I don't like the idea of the pocket diaper because you have to stuff them (and therefore unstuff them too when they're all messy-ick!) and fitted all-in-one's seem like they are more effort than it needs to be. I just have to get started soon, so I can get over the anxiety of learning how to do it all! But I am excited to see little diapers drying on the line outside! I took a few pictures of cute little Maddy clothes on the line drying the other day. Adorable! Ok. Off to sleep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails