Sunday, June 21, 2009

I finally understand...

You know what I just realized? I completely understand why poor people have tons of kids. If we had one more child right now, tons of doors would be opened. We would finally be eligible for governmental assistance (right now Brian makes $62 too much/month), food stamps, insurance, the whole schebang! And we could get ahead by saving money we typically spend on food and the necessities. Except for the whole, we don't want another baby right now and it could kill me if we did, it'd be a plan. But it makes sense to me now.

I'm watching "The Pursuit of Happiness" right now and this is SO not a movie to watch when you spent last night and half of the next day crying and trying to figure out how we're going to make it. But only 15 minutes left and I NEED to see the positive outcome so I can find more hope again. And hopefully will only cry happy tears after that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails