Co-Hosts: @PlayersNamed, @iamambermccann
This Week’s Guest Host:
Here are the guidelines for this blog hop:
- Visit the 4 blog hosts for the week (spots #1-4) Spot #4 will always feature a blogger randomly selected from the previous week’s blog hop. Be sure to leave a comment that you found them through the Breastfeeding Blog Hop so they can follow you back!
- Please only link up your blog if you are breastfeeding-friendly. If you have posted about breastfeeding (and/or pumping) in the past or plan to post about breastfeeding, that’s you!
- Repost the linky (link for the code is in the lower right-hand corner of the linky below) on your blog to help promote the blog hop. Be sure to add some info about YOU so others have a place to say “Hi” & let you know they’re following.
- Grab the button below if you’d like and display it in your linky post or your sidebar.
- This blog hop will be active from Thursday, 01/13 – Sunday, 01/16.
- Be sure to include these guidelines when you add the Blog Hop Linky Code to your blog.
About ME (Mama Campbell) – I am a 27 year old mama of 3 kids age 4 & under. I've been nursing our newest addition for the past almost 6 months, which is longer than I was able to nurse my 2 girls combined due to Insufficient Glandular Tissue (IGT) not allowing me to make enough milk for my babies! I'm glad to be still nursing & don't have plans to stop anytime soon! Check out my tags of "breastfeeding" to read more of our experiences!