Monday, June 1, 2009

cant stop thinking about it...

One of my babyfit mommies lost her baby Saturday when she was 36 weeks pregnant. She is an amazing woman, mother, friend and my heart simply aches for her and her family. She was induced and delivered her sleeping angel, Madison, Sunday. It is really tough for some of us who have gotten close over the years too. And I was just thinking last week how excited I was to finally get to meet her this Friday. Guess that's not happening now. I just keep thinking that it can't be true and how I wouldve felt in her situation. I brought Maddy home at 36 weeks...jeesh. So if you think about it, please keep Krista, Eric and Kayla in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails