Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me! Monday

I did not forget to turn on my washer after unloading a huge load of stinky diapers and did not let it sit there all day until I went into the laundry room for a clothespin to close a bag of pretzels that we did not have for lunch.

I did not avoid cleaning the bathroom in favor of playing farmville on facebook again. I am so not addicted to those ridiculous games.

I did not simply change into comfy pants from my pj's today and deem that dressed enough to go to the post office, only to not discover that it's closed because it's Columbus Day.

And I most certainly did not let my 3 year old watch "Yo Gabba Gabba" just so I could blog. :oP




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

1 comment:

  1. And I most definitely did NOT let my baby skip nap today so I could take her brother bowling. I have not done Not Me Monday in awhile but it is so fun when I do.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails