Monday, March 22, 2010

What a great week/weekend!

This week was awesome. We're having a boy. It's finally turning into spring outside! We spent Friday at Green Dragon Farmer's Market! And I won a diaper sprayer from Among the Mess! To top off my great week, we had a great weekend! It was sunny, 70's and gorgeous. It doesn't even bother me that today's rainy & gross. I spent a lot of time playing with the little ladies, enjoying our free Rita's water ice & spending time as a family. LOVE it! I got to hang 2 loads of cloth diapers out on the laundry rack too, which rocked my socks. I miss getting to have a clothes line, so my laundry rack is an ok substitute until we get a place of our own to hang out laundry.

I've been thinking a lot about "what if ____" lately. What if hubby doesn't get a job until I'm at the end of this pregnancy or after Newbie arrives. What are we going to do? Well, I'm all set with diapers (note to self: take pictures of adorable newborn diapers stash), have a breastpump & bottles as well as some formula ready and waiting (that I'm praying I'll luck out and won't need, but in reality, I am prepared for the same thing happening this time around as did with the girls--I also have a list of herbs and things to try and discuss with my doctor about taking during my 3rd trimester), and I know I have some baby boy clothes in our storage unit. I figure I will get as prepared as possible to have Newbie spend the early days here, and if one of Brian's call backs turns out to be the job we're praying for, and we can move out sooner, then great! I'll gladly move it all over to our new place. But I'm trying my best to not get my hopes up too much so I won't be disappointed with whatever happens.

The only thought that really terrifies me is that I'll have pre-e again & Newbie will come premature and I'll have to figure out a way to get over to visit him in the NICU & have help with the girls. I'm praying hard for God to take this stress off of my mind, so whatever happens we'll be ok with. I prayed hard for God to help me be ok with possibly not getting my v-bac & ending up with another c-section and I feel really good about it now, so I think I just need to pray more. And if any one of you who reads this could pray, that'd be awesome too. Having a baby in the NICU for 2 1/2 weeks was one of the worst things I've experienced in my life and it scares me to think I may have to do it again. I just want a healthy baby & mama when this pregnancy is over. That's it. I'm totally cool with him coming late & being huge. Whatever keeps him cooking as long as possible!

We've come up with a first name for Newbie, but are now stuck on the middle. That was one nice thing about the long car rides to and from the Green Dragon on Friday--lots of baby name talking! Sophie insisted on calling him Ladybug for a while, but now wants us to name him brother. She keeps asking to see my belly & reminds me that "whoa mommy! It's getting very bigger!" She's so excited to have another baby in our family. I'm a little worried about how Maddy will react, but right now she's discovering her love of babies, so she'll probably do great too.

I'm hoping this week turns out great as well. We have our consult & ultrasound at Maternal Fetal Medicine on Thursday, an Easter Egg hunt with friends on Saturday, and an ultrasound and OB appointment on Monday. 2 more ultrasounds of Newbie within the next week. I LOVE seeing him, so it'll be great. Pray that my blood pressure behaves & things look good. I'm also expecting some fluffy mail & giveaways I won to arrive this week. Maybe I'll win another giveaway! lol! I wish I could be lucky enough to review something I really want for newbie, but have no clue what to do, let alone not enough followers! So if you have any suggestions on how to do this, please feel free to lemme know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails