Monday, August 16, 2010

My New Best Friends

These are my new best friends currently. Why? Because they're helping make nursing easier & keep my milk supply going, so I am grateful for their help. Plus, I interact with them more than I do with other people right now. Lemme introduce you to:

My daily supply of herbs & supplements: fenugreek, blessed thistle, alfalfa, domperidone, prenatal vitamin, & probiotics.

My Hygeia EnJoye double electric breast pump & Pumpease hands-free pumping bra :


Earth Mama Angel Baby Milkmaid tea that I make into iced tea:


Motherlove More Milk Special Blend Tincture:


My trusty water jug to help me drink tons of water:


Baked oatmeal for breakfast each morning--cut up into single servings:


Oatmeal/flaxseed lactation bars I made:


My Brest Friend support pillow:


The trusty syringe full of pumped milk to supplement Noah with:


Noah & my drugs to help our thrush go away:

Thanks again "friends". I'm enjoying our time together.

1 comment:

  1. I am simply amazed at all that you do just so you can nurse Noah. I am amazed! You are one of the most awesome mama's I know!!!! You keep on rockin' mama!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails