Tuesday, November 30, 2010

CSN Store Product Review Coming Soon!

The people at CSN Stores have offered me the chance to review something from their site & I definitely can't pass that up!  But what to get?  They have over 200+ online stores to choose something from and I could get almost anything with a $35 credit!

Do I put it towards tv tables we could certainly use to put the TV on and gain some much needed space back?  Or maybe this Elmo travel tray for a certain little Elmo fan I know who's asleep upstairs?

Or maybe a sippy straw cleaner or that Paula Deen Griddle I've been eying for a while now.  




Or even a new duvet set that we greatly need.  See, CSN stores has such a wide variety of things available, it's going to be tough to decide what to review!!  Any suggestions?  

What would YOU get with $35 towards your purchase at one of CSN 200+ stores?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails