Thursday, July 21, 2011

Far far away

I freaking love being far far away from my MIL. My kids are all much happier & aren't going batt shit crazy like they have been the past 2 days. I'm in a much calmer, more peaceful mood & I'm sure the kiddos are also picking up on the vibe.

We need out for good like now. I don't want to feel the strain & bitterness anymore. We need to be a happy single family unit once more. It will be better for everyone. We just need the steady good paying job that is required to pay the rent again. Yes, these $8/hour jobs are great for someone in college, but to support a family of 5, they just don't cut it. I wish I had an ounce of talent to sell something to help out. I don't. But I'm thinking of babysitting again once we get a new place to get some extra income to help out.

Ugh. We just need to be far, far away from family who doesn't treat us with love & respect. That's why we escape to my dad's every weekend for the past 2 months. Dad & Judy are amazing. They love us, aren't bitter towards us or bark commands. They don't get mad if I wash the dishes or the kids play with toys where we can see them. They even play with my kids!! I can't express just how grateful I am to have dad & Judy be such amazing grandparents and show their grandkids respect and love. No wonder the girls wanna go see Oma & Opa all of the time!! They know where they're wanted & where they're not.

I keep trying to tiptoe around my MIL & play nice since they are letting us love there, but she's grouchy no matter what, so I wonder why I even bother. My FIL is great. Plays with the kids, loves them, teaches them & treats them with dignity & respect. Just can' get it through to my MIL. I guess because part of it is the fact were not her favorites & my kids aren't perfect like she believes our nephew is.

I just keep praying that God will finally answer our prayers & give is the opportunity to get far far far away from my MIL & this situation. We are ready Lord!! Just waiting on you! Please hear our prayers!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails