Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Semi-Wordless Wednesday: Preemie Breast Milk

I was packing up some baby bottles and storage containers and looking through an old bag full of stuff when I happened upon all of this:

different sizes of containers to put pumped milk into for Maddy while in the NICU

prescription label for any milk I pumped for Maddy while she was in the NICU

I will keep this in Maddy's keepsake box forever because it is just so neat & is a testament of how hard I worked to pump every precious ounce for her during those long 18 days in the NICU.  But I just can't get over how neat it is to see Mothers Breast Milk as the prescription title. YES!! Now if only every preemie had access to human breast milk!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails