Monday, October 19, 2009

NOT me Monday

So I did NOT drop my kids off at my dad & stepmom's this weekend so we could enjoy an night to ourselves. And I did NOT get drunk off of 2 drinks. I did NOT have such a great time that my ribs, stomach & lungs still do NOT hurt from laughing. I also did NOT delay leaving to pickup my girls for as long as I could, just to feel a bit more rejuvenated. That wouldn't be nice; I wouldn't do that!

I also was NOT glad to get a break from my cranky teething baby. I'm so NOT looking forward to the bottom 2 to pop through. And I definitely CANNOT see the tooth nub that is just about poked through.

I'm also NOT cranky this very moment because I'm NOT hungry. I did NOT do the responsible thing & avoid eating fast food like everyone else with me because I do NOT want to eat healthier. And I did NOT just get cranky and more hungry about driving right past Chipoltle (which is NOT out of the way and we DO get the opportunity to go often).

Oh, and I'm so NOT blogging from my phone because I'm NOT bored sitting in the backseat during our drive around Hagerstown & Frederick. And will NOT be editing this when we get home because I do NOT want a few much NOT needed time to myself!






Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails