Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm Very Thankful...

I have so many things to be thankful for this year.

I am thankful for new opportunities with my blog and all of you new followers.
I am thankful for a warm bed to sleep in, cars to drive, food to eat and our health.
I am thankful for my mom dominating her battle with breast cancer & being so amazingly strong to endure all of the agonizing treatments.
I am thankful for my surprise pregnancy having a very happy ending with a beautiful baby boy and a very healing birth experience.
I am thankful to STILL be nursing my almost 4 month old! I never dreamed I'd make it this far & am so proud of our breastfeeding accomplishments!
I am thankful to have a baby boy who loves to snuggle and is such a patient, sweet and happy baby.
I am thankful that my preemie is now a rambunctious toddler who is learning so much every day.
I am thankful for a 4 year old who is my biggest helper every day and loves me even when I get annoyed with her toys all over the playroom.
I am thankful for a husband who stood by my side for the past 5 1/2 years and continues to support me through the good and bad times we share.
I am thankful for great relationships with my parents & thankful to have the best step-mother ever (seriously, Judy is the BEST!).
I am thankful to have great relationships with both of my brothers and thankful that they also have great relationships with their nieces & nephew.
I am thankful for my mother-in-law and father-in-law for enduring living with us for much longer than any of us planned.
I am thankful to have won so many great and needed things through twitter and giveaways that we otherwise could never afford to get.
And most of all, I am thankful for all that God has provided for us--even when we can't possibly understand why He lets us stay in these situations.

I just have so many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving & feel so blessed all around!!

So, Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!  What are YOU thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. So much to be thankful for. I still remember around this time last year when you found out you were pregnant! I was so shocked and so happy for you. Can't believe he's already 4 months old!

    Congratulations on making it to 4 months of breastfeeding. You are so amazing and have fought so hard to make it this far!

    I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails